Primavera P6 Training Online
Advanced P6 Professional Online Course
INDIVIDUAL ONLINE PRIMAVERA P6 TRAINING
Receive individual P6 training online - just you meeting with your instructor in an online meeting.
Save on Travel Expenses and Time!
When taught online, to just one student, this Advanced course can typically be completed in two 4-5 hour sessions. Training sessions are usually scheduled to occur on 2 separate days and during normal business hours.
Online, Hands-On and Instructor-Led. The class is taught to one individual student at a time.
Online Training Details:
How It Works: Once you have registered and paid for your class, you will be put in touch with an instructor so that you can schedule your training sessions. The sessions will be conducted using the online meeting sofware GoToMeeting. You will need an internet connected computer, but not the P6 software on that computer, because you will be connecting to the software for training via the online meeting. You will receive an ekit via email of the appropriate Oracle course manual. Your certificate of completion will also be emailed to you, once you have completed the full course.
Advanced Course Prerequisites:
Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals class or equivalent knowledge.
This P6 Professional Advanced course provides in-depth resource and cost management training in Primavera’s client/server-based solution.
Building off skills learned in the Professional Fundamentals course, the Professional Advanced course covers advanced topics in resource management and project management. Topics include managing resource allocation, futureperiod bucket planning, resource leveling and earned value analysis. .
Hands-on workshops provide an opportunity to apply new skills and functionality.
Who Should Attend?
Existing P6 users, Planners and Schedulers, Program Managers and Project Managers.
- Create resources and roles across the enterprise
- Use advanced functionality to assess resource allocation
- Tailor resource allocation via bucket planning and leveling
- Modify projects using advanced functionality
- Analyze projects using earned value
- Effectively manage risks and issues
- View Primavera data in other applications
- Resource and Role Analysis
- Resource Assignments Window
- Manual Resource Allocation
- Bucket Planning
- Leveling Resources
- Storing Period Performance
- Duration Types
- Calculating Percent Complete
- Earned Value Analysis
- Advanced Scheduling
- User Defined Fields and Global Change
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Settings for Computing Activity and Resource Data
- Creating Resource Calendars
- Claim Digger
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Transferring Data between Primavera and Excel
- Using Multi-Currency
Please use the content in these outlines as a general guide as to the topics that will be taught. We cannot guarantee that all the topics listed in an outline will be covered during your particular class. Based on student need, your instructor may have to adjust the course content to suit your class, unexpected events, as well as the composition and skill level of the students in attendance. Course content is subject to change without notice. Course content may change with new releases of the sotware and training materials.